1. Đáp án bài nghe lần trước
1. John – Joan He’s John and she’s Joan
2. rod – road There was a rod on the road
3. won’t – want I won’t go unless I want to.
4. note – not The note is not there.
5. coat – cot The coat is on the cot
2. Nghe video sau & chép lại câu.
3. Xem video đọc mẫu + video hướng dẫn của cô Moon & Đọc lại bài sau:
Video đọc mẫu
Video hướng dẫn của cô Moon
Đọc lại bài sau
Most people know that washing your hands with soap is important to help prevent the spread of diseases. However, not many people consider hand drying.
After I wash my hands, I’d always use a paper towel if there is one. Let me tell you why.
Even after washing your hands, there are still some microbes left on your hands. With wet hands, for example, if you choose not to dry your hands at all, germs can spread very easily when you touch things. The problem with the warm air dryer is that it may not make your hands completely dry. A jet air dryer can dry your hands quite well but they can also blow the germs off your hands and spread them around the wash room. So, a simple paper towel is much more hygienic. If you use a paper towel, germs don’t get blown around and your hands will be nice and dry.
Upload video kèm bản phân tích bài bên dưới. Tự so sánh với bản bạn tự đọc trước đó & nhận xét sự khác biệt nằm ở đâu.